When it comes to selecting the best stroke and stroke analyzer in the market, you will find plenty of brands to choose from. Most high-end gadgets can be integrated with your mobile phone via Bluetooth. This allows golfers to enjoy real-time data at the touch of their finger.
If you are a highly experienced golf player and enjoy having the best gadgets at hand, we recommend you invest in the Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer. The gadget has been named the “Best of the 2016 PGA Show” by Golf Digests.
The app is considered the best for both professional and amateur players.
Here are some prominent features of the Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer:
- Putting Metrics Capturing - The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer incorporates modern technology to capture valuable data such as tempo, total stroke time, and loft.
- Smart Video Capture - With the help of the paired app, users can automatically capture, detect and personalize video highlights.
- Rechargeable - The Blast Golf 360 can be conveniently recharged wirelessly. The device only takes about one and half hours to charge fully.
- Slow Motion Technology - With the help of Blast Golf 360, golfers can see different metrics in slow motion. Users are thus able to comprehend the data in a much better way.
- Proprietary Algorithms - This allows users to capture natural motion while practicing high consistency and accuracy.
- Sharable - Golfers can compare their swing of they want can share the video online. All this can be done at just the click of a button.
- Computability - The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer is compatible with most smartphones.
Some notable pros of the Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer include:
- Ease of Use - Unlike other swing analyzers in the market that incorporate complex ways to display data metrics, the Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer is comparatively easier to use. Both amateurs and experts can benefit from this product.
- Records Videos - Golfers can significantly benefit from the recorded videos to gain comprehensive understanding of all the valuable putter and swing metrics.
- Small Size And Portability - The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer can easily be attached to all standard drivers and putters without hindering performance.
- Constructed from Rainproof Material - The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer is made using rain proof material to ensure the device and also be used in wet conditions.
Aside from the hefty price tag, the Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer does not have any notable cons. The product is a great buy and will benefit golfers at all skill levels.
The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer is available on Amazon for $124.99 with free shipping.
The Blast Golf 360 Swing and Stroke Analyzer is a reputable device that is trusted by professional players around the world. It may be a little pricy but it is definitely worth it!