Golf simulators especially come in handy during the winter when you cannot step outside on the golf course. Simulators are more than simple novelty items. They are highly instructional and offers the golfer instant analysis on each swing. Some of the best utilize camera technology and utilize tracking to produce accurate measurements of shot direction, ball spin and launch angel.
If you are in search of a golf simulator that will help you get enough practice indoors without having to spend a fortune, you should invest in the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator.
Some notable features of the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator include:
- What’s Inside the Box - The bundle includes an OptiShot 2 Infrared Golf Simulator Set along with a 15ft Extension USB cable with an extra swing pad replacement turf.
- Simulator Set Includes - The set includes adjustable rubber tees, Golf 3D software, foam practice balls along with a USB Cable (10ft.)
- 15ft USB Extension Cable - The OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator includes a 15 ft USB extension cable that is perfect for setting up the simulator in a large area. The extended cable length significantly beats the standard cable, which is not long enough.
- Extra Swing Pad Replacement Turf - To ensure you have a backup, the simulator features an extra swing pad replacement incase constant use wears your previous one down.
- 1- Year Warranty - The OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator is a risk-free purchase that comes with a 1-year warranty, 1-2-3 Startup Guide and Software Updates.
Some notable pros that help the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator stand apart from other products in the market include:
- Improves Performance - Most golfers were happy with their purchase and claimed the sensors are more accurate. With regular practice, the lessons will polish your skills. Golfers also benefit from good feedback.
- Accuracy - The advanced system realistically and accurately reads the user’s swing and displays the shot.
- Course Selection - Golfers can choose from an array of courses. You can also purchase some online.
- Easy Set-up - Rest assured, you do not have to be tech savvy to set up the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator. The system is quite easy to install, allowing you to take your first swing only after a matter of minutes.
- Excellent Graphics - The OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator has excellent graphics and is certainly at par with other expensive contenders in the market.
A notable con of the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator is
- Few Instructions - While the hardware and software was easy enough to set up and install, the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator provides few instructions.
The OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator can be bought for around $320-$600 from these sellers on Amazon.
The OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator is certainly an investment you should make if you want to become a pro golfer. Compared to other simulators in the market, the OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator is reasonably priced and thus makes it significantly easier for golfers to improve their performance.